Terms and conditions of business
General terms for tenants (AGB) Valid for all agency agreements, which are issued from 1 June 2015th
- City Home is instructed by you to demonstrate a property or negotiate. Evidence or the placement may be in any form. No costs for apartment seekers thereby.
- Obligations of the lessee
- The prospective tenant is obliged to treat the offers and messages from City Home confidential and not disclose it to third persons. Offers may be disclosed only with the written consent given by City Home. A disclosure to third parties also committed to passing on the Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to keep confidential data of housing providers and landlords, submitted by City Home.
- You agree that your data is up to date, complete and truthful.
- Lease creation
- City Home created a lease on the basis of a legally certified lease form, and compares these to tenants available. The signature verification is the responsibility of tenants.
- City Home is not a party in the lease, unless it is expressly agreed otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability
- The activity of City Home extend to the arranging function. Any further liability, in particular from the existing property relationship or even in the event of cancellation of the tenancy is expressly excluded.
- City Home assumes that all transmitted and published data is correct and maintains the databank with the utmost care. Nevertheless CityHome can not accept any responsibility for the accuracy. Data changes can be carried out at any time.
- A liability of City Home in the event of unsuccessful mediation or lease is expressly excluded.
- City Home is not liable for claims arising from the lease, as for any damage to the leased property or for damages arising from the rental or for breach of contract by the tenant.
- City Home is not liable for the constant availability and changes to its website.
- City Home is not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of the websites that are linked to. Any use of linked websites at your own risk.
- Claims for damages against City Home are excluded. The exclusion does not apply in case of intent, gross negligence or injury to life and limb, even with negligence or strict liability. The limitation period for claims for damages is one year. The beginning of the period of limitation shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
- Changes of Conditions
- City Home has the right to at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice changes to the terms and conditions, at the site, the application, or to the services. Changes will be posted on the website. Take continue our services or you do not contradict within two weeks after its release, this is your approval. It is irrelevant whether the changes you have been read.
- Should a provision be wholly or partly invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The parties undertake to replace the ineffective provisions by provisions which come originally intention.
- German law and jurisdiction
- For all contracts with City Home
- German law is applied. Jurisdiction is Wiesbaden.
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies, um Ihnen den bestmöglichen Service zu gewährleisten. Wenn Sie auf der Seite weitersurfen, stimmen Sie der Cookie-Nutzung zu.